Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Best Man - Mike Schalansky

Mike refuses to have his photo taken so I have resorted to a portrait. I have great skills, right? That's Mike with a Jack and Coke in one hand and a Harley Davidson cap on his head (yes, he does wear clothes) He is strong-willed, fiercely independent and loyal. Mike and Mark have been friends since they were both 8 years old. They both grew up in the same neighborhood and spent many years causing trouble. When I first met Mike, I didn't know what to think. Mike looks intimidating and tough. You never know what he is going to say or do and he likes it that way. Under the rough exterior is a guy with a great heart and has countless stories of Mark growing up. Mike cooks a mean prime rib and knows how to make this apple drinks that I just love so much! Oh, and I would fail if I forget to mention how great he is with Bailey (my dog). Bailey is a good judge of character and Mike is his favorite. Although, I don't know why since Mike is always playing rough and torturing him. That's Mike for you... you can't help but like him. Especially, when he cooperates and participates in wedding photos.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home