Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Mission Accomplished - The Dress

I am very excited to announce I have finally found my wedding dress. I couldn't be any happier with my choice. It was the first dress I tried on that made me feel like a bride from one of those TV wedding shows. Not like my body was being swallowed by tulle or doubling as a safe shelter for a stow-away (see picture).

On this shopping trip, I was joined by Janee, Sherry, my mom and dad. It was awesome seeing my dad sitting in the viewing area when I walked out in my wedding dress. His nervous giggle and smile gave away his approval for my choice. It was a moment that I will always cherish.

A big thank you to my Sherry, Janee and my sister who joined me on the previous shopping trips. It is such a blessing to have such wonderful, supportive family participating in the wedding planning.

P.S. - the dress in the photo is DEFINITELY not the one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home