Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bridesmaid Extraordinaire - Sherry Hall

Have you ever seen anyone so happy to be a bridesmaid? Sherry's first words when I asked her to be a part of the wedding party - "I get to go to all the tastings!" Sherry has done a great job keeping me organized as the official "wedding nazi" and "taste tester." She is the one to thank when you eat the yummy mashed potatoes served at the reception.

I met Sherry the same summer I met her sister, Janee (maid of honor.) It took the whole summer for her to convince me that they were indeed sisters. Sherry is the opposite of Janee and I which has made for some interesting times. She doesn't get in trouble but loves watching Janee and I get into it. It is so much fun making her blush, although as we grow older that is becoming harder to do.

She is the honorary designated driver, the one that thinks everyone should be sleeping by 10pm but volunteers to pick you up at 2am. She is also the one to kick our butts for not working out. It’s always good to have a friend like Sherry around.

I have admired Sherry's dedication to her son (my godson). It’s fun having another mom around to talk kid stuff. Couldn't imagine being a step-mom without her!

Oh, and did I tell you that she was a Coug! Enough said she is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home