Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Matron of Honor - Christina Ariza

My matron of honor is none other than my sister, Christina. My sister who is 4 years older than me but light years away in wisdom. Not only beautiful and graceful she has an amazing heart. She has taken care of me and my parents in so many ways. She has always been my second mother even when she doesn't want to. I firmly believe that I have made it this far because of her influence and guidance.

I love making her laugh. Most of the time it is because I said or did something widly inappropriate. No one can stop making her laugh once you got her started. Just looking at her and she will get started again. Of course, I take it upon myself to get her laughing again.

Everyone knows us as night and day. She taught me how to embrace and appreciate those differences. She taught me the importance of going for what you want rather than what others want for you. She taught me how to stand up when life has kicked you down. She has taught me what it means to be a woman of strength, courage and faith.

I love you Chris...even if you are skinny. And, I forgive you for giving me a bloody nose when I was 12. I guess that was pay back from when I pushed you off the bed and knocked the wind out of you. I really thought you were dead. Mom and Dad would have been mad and you wouldn't have been there to protect me. Glad you pull through ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home