Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Experienced Bridesmaid - Angelica Vega


When deciding on my fourth bridesmaid it really did not take long to pick one. I wanted someone who had the same fun, outgoing personality as my bridal party. I wanted someone who could liven' things up, make us laugh and someone who wasn't afraid to make everyone dance! Immediately, I thought of my cousin Angelica, a.k.a Jelly. My cousin, Jelly and I grew up together in New York. I did not get to see her too often but I honestly remember the times we did get together. I remembered in Jelly that I felt a kindred spirit. She had such a similar fun, mischievous personality like I did. Both of us were the chubby baby girls in our family. Both of us loved playing Barbies, cabbage patch kids and making a general mess. While our sisters were perfect lil' ladies with wonderful manners, Jelly and I were the ones that had to be told to use a napkin! I loved our times so much. When Jelly and her family moved to Seattle for a short time, we had the chance to once again have fun! She is such a joy to everyone around her. She knows just how to make everyone feel welcomed and will have you rolling in no time. I know I will have to drag her off the dance floor when the time arrives. This girl is all about fun! This is why this girl has been in so many weddings. I can't wait to have her come back to Seattle and meet her husband.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home