Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Groomsmen - Bud Gilmore

When I asked Mark to start thinking about who he would like to have as groomsmen he instantly said, "Mike, Nate, Bud, and Tom." Bud and Mark have known each other over 10 years. Many of those years spent playing video games and talking about martial arts. I got to meet Bud for the first time at our engagement party. I was happily surprised on how friendly and geninue he was. He came in with a huge smile and had handshakes/hugs for everyone. I am excited to have him be a part of the wedding and I am looking forward to getting to know him better. Watch out ladies, he is single and ready to mingle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home