Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ring Bearer - Malachite Bonagofski

He says that he has the easiest job in the whole wedding. Although, he did ask me what would happen if he just "happened to, by mistake, kinda lost the rings." Having seen and heard many stories about losing the rings, I was well prepared for this scenario. Feeling a bit relieved to not have the actual rings he did wonder what the purpose was for him going down the aisle. When I explained it was for Emerald to know where to walk and stand, he seemed quite proud of himself. That's Malachite for you, always trying to please and do things right. He is like his dad in that area. Both of them perfectionists and both so good at loving those around them. Malachite is a special boy, sweet in nature and chatty (just like me). He has a kind heart and full of imagination. I can't wait to see who he becomes as he grows up. What a blessing to be a part of it! I am a very proud "mamos" (that's what he calls me)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home