Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Flower Girl - Emerald Bonagofski

What can I say about my future stepdaughter and flower girl? She is so amazing smart that it frightens me. She has a memory of elephant and will easily quote things you said to her months ago. Hence, why it took lots of bribes to get her to agree to this dress. Apparently, I told her that she could pick any dress she wanted. And what did she want? A mini-version of my wedding dress! Picking out a dress was one of my favorite moments of wedding planning. How much fun is it to have a lil' girl try on over 30 dresses and have her jump, twirl and curtsy in each and everyone. Having her rate the dress from a 1-10 was not very helpful when the categories she would rate them by were: twirl, jump and curtsy! Everyone at the store got a kick out of watching her dance Swan Lake around the store in each dress. After a few twirls and jumps, Emerald approved with this dress. Could it be that Janee (maid of honor and the sassiest girl ever - according to Emerald) and I were cheering for this one? It is a perfect match with the bridesmaids dresses and the lil' bow really captured Emerald's childlike beauty. Loved it! I can't wait to see her all dressed up with hair in curls and flowers in her hair dancing and twirling. Oh, and yes, she did manage to get me to say that she could wear lip gloss. And knowing her, she will keep me to my word.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home