Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Best Man - Nate Bennet

Nate and Mark have been friends for over 10 years and I can see why! Nate is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Polite, patient, and kind are just a few words to describe him. Nate is the kind of guy that you want your husband to be friends with. He has been with Mark through the bad and the ugly. He was a great support system to Mark and the kids when they needed him the most. Nate has made such an impact on the kids that Malachite decided to name his Build-a-Bear after him. Now that is love! And I know I would get in trouble if I forgot to mention that he is a great video game player, too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home