Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cantor - Candice Wolfe


I first met Candice while I was volunteering as a youth leader in at St Vincent Catholic Church. We instantly developed a fun and wild friendship. We have shared lots of laughs and a mutual love for musician Matt Maher, drinks with umbrellas in them, and the color black. I have great memories of our vacation trips to sunny Arizona. Only she can fully understand the joy of laying on a lounge chair by a wave pool in the hot sun with a pina coloda in one hand listening to Matt Maher live in concert. Good times! I am so excited that she has agreed to be the cantor at the wedding. I just love her rocker chick voice!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger shelley said...

i heard a rumor that matt maher is going into the seminary. ♥

9:27 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

He must of heard that I was getting married ;-)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home