Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Photographer - Shelley Marie Mauss

Every now and then you have the opportunity to meet someone who "rocks your socks." There are no words to describe the "uber fabulous" Shelley Marie Mauss. She is an amazingly talented natural light photographer. Using her favorite “Canny” she captures moments with such precise emotions that you feel present in them. Besides being an amazing photographer, Shelley is a woman that I whole-heartily admire. She is an amazing friend, advocate for the Catholic youth and cancer awareness - a true sister in Christ. She has taught me so much with her faith in the Lord and her faith in others. I don’t know how she manages to do it all but she does. When I grow up, I want to be more like Shelley Mauss. Once you meet her you will know what I mean.
Make sure to check her website and see my favorite photo (baby’s foot with parents’ wedding rings) I can't wait for the opportunity to reminisce my special day through her eyes. Thank you Shelley for capturing our day!

http://www.bludomain6.com/mauss/index2.php

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home