Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Yeah...It Still Fits!!!


Four months after buying my dress I went back to have alterations done. Having heard horror stories about the first fitting, I was so nervous the night before. I was afraid that I wouldn't fit in the dress. To ease my nerves or maybe to squeeze me into my dress, Janee and Emerald came with me. Emerald took on the role of photographer to mark this ceremonial day. She did a great job although it took her awhile to learn how to focus the camera. Janee came as my official wedding dresser. This means she gets the honor of putting on my dress. For those of you that have not had the pleasure of putting on 10 pound wedding dress...this isn't very fun! Luckily the dress fit :-) Sadly, the poor girl who came in next didn't and had to buy a whole new wedding dress! Although, she might have came out ahead once I was told the cost of alterations. Goodness gracious! Regardless, it marked another wedding planning moment and I am glad it is done and over with. Now all I have to do is survive the final fitting next week! This time my mom will be joining us which will be so much fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home