Marie & Mark's Wedding Website

A site dedicated to the preparation details of our marrige ceremony and celebration. Thank you all for caring so much to join us on this journey.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Penguin Suits, Wine, and Cake...Oh, My!

Ever have one of those days that just makes you smile. Well, I definitely had one of those this last Saturday. After endless hours of trying on bridal/bridesmaids dresses it was finally the guy's turn to experience the agony...I mean fun. But, it was fun. Could it be that guys do not take the whole clothes thing seriously? Or maybe it is the fact that all men look good in a tux. Hands down...you can't beat a man in a tux. I have created a slide show of all the guys in their tuxes. I even added a few of Mark dancing while wearing his "try on" shirt. And of course, a picture of Malachite playing with a DS in his tux. Boys will be boys!

After our tux fitting, we went back to the house for dinner and wine/cake tastings. Mark made two great sauces for our pasta. A garlic calm sauce that was SO good and a classic red sauce. Sometimes I have to wonder if I am marrying him for his culinary skills ;-) With 5 members of the bridal party present (Mike, Neil, Bud, Janee, Sherry) we managed to "taste" over 8 wines. Some of them good and some of them bad. It was funny to hear us talk about wine like we actually knew what we were saying. Just look at our score cards on the slide show!

It was another fun night with my bridal party who have become some of the most important people in my life. I had no idea how close I would get to this group of people. I love you, guys!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home